cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE RESULTS] FOM sendStatus/setStatus
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2003 10:50:28 GMT
Unico Hommes wrote:

>>- cocoon.sendStatus(status)
>>- cocoon.sendStatus(status, message)
>>- cocoon.response.setStatus(status)
>>- cocoon.response.setStatus(status,message)
>>

>The vote passed. (I think) I counted 6 positive votes and no negative ones. I will be
making the changes right after the code freeze.

Just a remark: what's the difference between cocoon.sendStatus and
response.setStatus? Furthermore, I would like this feature to be defined
at the environment level and not only in the flowscript. Methods of the
"cocoon" object should just be wrappers around features available also
in regular Java code.

Sylvain