cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <>
Subject Woody: new row-action widget
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2003 17:10:44 GMT
Hi all,

I've added a new "row-action" widget to Woody. This widget implements
some of the frequently needed row management actions, such as adding a
row below the current one, deleting the current row or moving it up and

This widget is different from "repeater-action" because it must be a
child of the repeater (appears on a row) while repeater-action is a
sibling of the repeater.

I also added an "initial-size" attribute on the repeater widget that
allows to pre-generate rows and so avoid displaying only table headers
by e.g. setting it to 1.

Finally, I updated the corresponding wiki docs (yes!)

Orixo, the opensource XML business alliance  -

View raw message