cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fooling around with cocoon davmap
Date Sun, 02 Nov 2003 21:27:56 GMT
Unico Hommes wrote:

>Sylvain Wallez wrote:
>

>>Unico Hommes wrote:

<snip/>

>>>I just had a look at the code, seems it was already a FIXME on Sylvain's list.
Can I go ahead and make this change?

>>Uh? Where's that list??
>>

>CallFunctionNode.java ln 166/184:
>// FIXME (SW) : is a flow allowed not to redirect ?
>
>;-D

Uh (again)? I'm wondering if there's not a misunderstanding here: this
FIXME is about knowing if a flowscript is allowed to terminate without
stating what page it to be displayed, i.e. check if one of sendPage(),
sendPageAndWait() or redirectTo() was called.

Sorry, but I don't see how this relates to HEAD, ETags et al... What was
the change you proposed to do?

BTW, can someone explain me what ETags are about (read that in the http
RFC a long time ago, but did not really understood at that time).

Sylvain