cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tuomo L <tleso...@cc.hut.fi>
Subject Authentication problems in sub-sitemap
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2003 17:25:08 GMT
Hi,

Is this still an issue? I can't get the LoginAction to pass through. It
seems that the authentication-resource is not getting the parameters from
LoginAction. I have in mounted sitemap:

<map:act type="auth-login">
 <map:parameter name="handler" value="default"/>
 <map:parameter name="parameter_username" value="{request-param:username}"/>
 <map:parameter name="parameter_password" value="{request-param:password}"/>
 ... Passed, do something here ...
</map:act>
... Failed, do someting else ...

And:

<map:match pattern="authenticator">
  <map:generate src="context://conf/users.xml"/>
  <map:transform src="context://resources/stylesheets/users2authentication.xsl">
    <map:parameter name="username" value="{username}"/>
    <map:parameter name="password" value="{password}"/>
  </map:transform>
  <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

It seems that {username} and {password} always return nothing. If I change
them to {request-param:username} and {request-param:password}, everything
works. But it's not a good solution, since I want to specify other
parameters too, coming from the LoginAction. Shouldn't the LoginAction
make every "parameter_*" available for the authentication resource, without the
"parameter_" prefix? Help.

-Tuomo