cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Savory <>
Subject RE: [ANN] Apache Cocoon 2.1.3 Released
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2003 10:54:40 GMT

On Fri, 14 Nov 2003, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> I just added the current version information to the mirror page,
> so when you go to that page, you see to which version "latest"
> relates.

I think it actually would make more sense to not have "cocoon-latest.*" at
all. If I download that, I don't know what version the archive is.

If I have downloaded "", I know exactly what it is.

I propose we remove the -latest moniker in favour of specific version

Andrew Savory                                Email:
Orixo alliance:          Web:

View raw message