cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Ramsdale" <jefe...@earthlink.net>
Subject Bowing out...
Date Sat, 15 Nov 2003 07:22:08 GMT
Most of you don't know me and/or couldn't care less if I dropped off the
lists but I hate to leave without saying goodbye so I'm writing this
thorougly unnecessary note for my own sense of closure.

I've been following all the activity around here since January (and there's
been a lot!). I've learned a great deal from you all about the social
dynamics of open-source communities, the design of large software
applications, and the finer points of Java programming. I'm grateful for all
the that, as well as the few opportunities I had to give back to the
community.

The good news is that I recently got a job I really enjoy. The bad news is
that it doesn't look like Cocoon will be a part of it (at least in the near
term--but I'll keep plugging it!). These are pretty active lists and I can't
afford to keep up anymore. So I'm going to bow out as gracefully as I
can--hopefully I'll make it back some day (I'm sure I'll be peeking in
occasionally).

Thanks, all, it's been a real pleasure... Best of luck!

Jeff Ramsdale