cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: cvs commit:cocoon-2.1/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/source/implContextSourceFactory.java
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2003 14:39:10 GMT
Bruno Dumon wrote:

> > Hmmm, who does such nice things?
>
> The one who does such nice things should use the method
> SourceResolver.resolve(String location, String base, Map parameters)
> instead of concatenating the two strings.
>
> > Ok, but you're right - don't we have a URL mangler somewhere that does
> > this for us?
>
> The SourceResolver does all that.

The problem is a little bit different, we don't absolutize the urls
ourselfes, this is done by the servlet context. So we pass a
"hallo/../../this.xml" to the context.
And we want to check before we pass this path to the context, if
a file outside the context is specified, like in the case above.
Can we use the absolutize() method of NetUtils therefore?

Carsten