cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: [IMP] Code Freeze
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2003 21:31:09 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> 
> Carsten, what is the status of the component proxy? If we have such a 
> big memory leak, I think we should get it solved before doing the 
> release.
> 
I have applied all the changes during our FirstFriday and I'm waiting
on some feedback, if the changes fixed the problem and if everything
is working well - but I guess from the "no response at all" that 
at least everything is working well :)

> Also note that there seems to be consensus on making Sylvain's 
> restricted flowscript calling policy in 2.1.3
Yepp, I saw it.

> 
> These two might just well "unfreeze" the tree? WDYT?
Yes, of course - I still think, if someone is really sure that a
patch/fix - whatever you call it - will not break other parts,
it's ok to apply it. But I think we agreed last time, we discussed
the code freeze, that a vote is required.
As Sylvain has started this voted and as the outcome of this
vote seems to be to apply it before the release, it's ok anyway.

The only question is: do we stick to the release date of thursday?
*I* can do the release on thursday or on friday. Due to the ApacheCon
and some holidays :) I won't be able to do it in the following
three weeks. So if we want to shift the date for one or two weeks
someone else has to do it.

WDYAT?

Carsten

Mime
View raw message