cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Hugo Burm" <hu...@xs4all.nl>
Subject Namespace problems wit Hibernate
Date Sat, 08 Nov 2003 16:52:09 GMT
Environment: Windows XP, JDK 1.4, Tomcat 4.27, Cocoon 2.1.3 CVS 7 nov 2003

1) I have my own little Avalon component defined in cocoon.xconf. It is a
factory component that should generate Hibernate sessions. When Cocoon is
started by Tomcat, my component starts Hibernate. Hibernate tries to read
its configuration files. These files are XML files. Everything seems to work
fine, but when there is an element like eg <map> in this configuration file,
the boot process starts to complain about the fact that "<map>" should have
an attribute "role". The "<map>" element in my Hibernate configuration file
does not need this attribute "role".  This looks like a namespace problem.
Why does cocoon assume some kind of an Avalon namespace when parsing
cocoon.xconf? I tried to create my own namespace for my Hibernate
configuration file, but that did not work.
Anyone?

2) I excluded Deli in the blocks. Deli creates about 200 lines of error
messages about "com.hp.hpl.jena.rdf.." when Tomcat starts Cocoon. These
errors occur with a vanilla build of Cocoon and have nothing to do with the
rest of this e-mail. This problem was reported before on the user list and
Mikael Björn pointed to the cause of this problem.

Hugo Burm