cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "David Rogers" <d...@excira.com>
Subject RE: XSP "official" position
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2003 04:26:24 GMT

Regarding the comment on needing English skills...I can help out there.
I fancy my self a bit of a tech writer. I have "fixed" just a bit of
snuff in the wiki but don't want to write anything there that is incorrect.

I bet there are a few others that could help as well.

I am fairly knowledgeable in java/xml/xslt but fairly new to cocoon and oss.

I would gladly work with those more knowledgeable in cocoon
to clean up/flesh out some of the existing docs and even create
some new ones.

(for example I'm kind of interested in the error handling right now ...hint
hint)

Also...
I was thinking it would be nice to just move the "User Guide" on the
main site to the wiki and basically combine it with the "Cocoon Guide".
I find it a bit confusing having the two sources, and having to memorize
which docs are where. Actually, I guess the whole "Documentation" Section
on the main site could go to the wiki.

If you have something written (in english!) I can proof read it for you
and send it back with questions.

Alternitively, I can just start asking the list whatever questions I am
having
and make documentation for the wiki out of the replies.

WDYT?

-Dave