cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Hugo Burm <h.b...@humatix.nl>
Subject RE: persisting re-arranged repeater-rows
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2003 13:44:34 GMT
Hi Jeremy,

What are you using for the Hibernate mapping? A Set or a List?
I think you nee a List and set the <index> attribute (ch 5.2 of the
Hibernate ref manual) to the index of your Woody ArrayList.

I guess one of the problems will be sorting after you added a new item,
because the new item does not yet have an id in Woody.

Hugo Burm