cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Savory <>
Subject Re: Feature request votes (was Re: CocoonForms roadmap)
Date Sun, 30 Nov 2003 15:20:44 GMT

On 30 Nov 2003, at 14:18, Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> When I wrote the mail to the list I asked for help moving the
> issues to Bugilla (any Bugzilla gurus out there???) but haven't got any
> reponse on my call.

Ah, sorry, missed that - I only caught up with the thread at the end.

> so, do we have the possibility to get useful reports from Bugzilla -
> useful means: to get e.g. only feature requests for CocoonForms?
> ...or do we need some more advanced tool like JIRA?

It should be possible in Bugzilla - see for example which has a
"Votes for bug 25094: 1 Vote for this bug" section, and which describes the

I guess we'd need to enter each CocoonForms feature into bugzilla, mark
it as "enhancement", and prod people to vote.

Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135
Orixo alliance:

View raw message