cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Savory <and...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Feature request votes (was Re: CocoonForms roadmap)
Date Sat, 29 Nov 2003 14:52:59 GMT
Hi,

On 28 Nov 2003, at 06:54, Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> Pls also keep
> http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CocoonFormsRoadmap
> up-to-date!

The wiki page in question asks people to vote on their favourite
features, in order to prioritise feature development. On the surface
this seems like a good idea, but I can't help but feel that the wiki is
the wrong place to carry out any sort of vote, due to the  impermanent
nature of it.

I know that bugzilla has a "vote for this feature" facility, so I
wonder if we'd be better off moving votes to there, where it will be
archived for posterity?

(Incidentally, Safari on OS X hangs when I use the bugzilla query page,
right after I select "Cocoon 2.1" - anyone else seeing this?)

Andrew.

Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135
Web: http://www.luminas.co.uk/
Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/