cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: 2.0.x roadmap
Date Sun, 30 Nov 2003 20:49:29 GMT
On Nov 30, 2003, at 11:47 AM, jh@domek.be wrote:

> Hi,
>
> What is the actual roadmap for the 2.0.x branch? Was the 2.0.4 release
> the
> last of its kind or will there be more releases?

You can safely regard this branch as effectively 'finished' - we might
do a 2.0.5 release somewhere along the road, which will be mostly a CVS
HEAD of that branch, but other than that all development focusses on
the 2.1 and 2.2 versions. So in terms of roadmap, 2.0.x is at the end
of its journey, unless someone has reasons to work further on it. Don't
hold your breath, however.

> I know i should probably just hop on the 2.1.x bandwagon but porting my
> app to this release is something i cannot afford to do for the moment.

What can I say?

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org