cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: [Flow+Auth-fw+woody] cocoon.redirectTo() not working after
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2003 14:35:42 GMT

On 25 Nov 2003, at 13:44, Upayavira wrote:

> Antonio,
>
> I cannot give you a full answer, just tell you the status of the flow
> code within the authentication framework.
>
> Carsten created an empty js file, which I completed. I have not since
> used the auth-fw in flow, and, as far as I know, you are the first to
> try.

I am successfully using a modified version of auth-fw with flow, using
Woody for the forms and Hibernate to retrieve Users for the
authentication.

The major problem I have is that if I attempt to use a flow pipeline to
provide the (internally called) 'authenticate' pipeline, by the time
control returns to my 'do-login' flowscript, a load of the cocoon
object properties are null (ugh!!!), I had to resort to using a
modified version of Hugo's AuthenticationGenerator (thanks Hugo!).

I have tried long and hard to work out what is going wrong, but no luck
so far.

As an aside ..... I have found situations whereby cocoon.redirectTo
("blah") does AbsolutelyNothing™, for no good reason .... a bit
disturbing (!!!)

regards Jeremy