cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/documentation/xdocs features.xml book.xml index.xml
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2003 16:51:38 GMT

On 25 Nov 2003, at 17:09, Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> ok, is there a way for others to help you or in other words: do you
> need
> some help?

No, I move faster if I do stuff myself. There is no much code to write,
just a lot of glue and finding out the pieces of the puzzle and working
with somebody else is going to slow this down in prototypical phase.

After the prototype is ready, there will be *tons* of polishing to do,
but I want to create the itches first, so that all of us can scratch
later.

--
Stefano.