cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: Refactoring woody styling (was Re: Woody Rant)
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2003 09:33:40 GMT
On Nov 24, 2003, at 9:14 AM, Ugo Cei wrote:

> Only problem with it: it's LGPL :-(. Maybe we can bug the author to
> switch to an Apache-compatible license or release it under a dual
> licensing scheme.

FWIW; this is also the guy behind HTMLArea, which is licensed BSD-ish,
though he did develop that for a customer (interactivetools.com) who
happened to make a wiser license decision. From reading his website, I
feel there's a slim chance he will be changing the license, since he
feels ripped off by some Rumanian company with some of his libraries.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org