cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [IMP] Code Freeze
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2003 11:38:39 GMT

On 11 Nov 2003, at 08:58, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> Le Mardi, 11 nov 2003, à 00:15 Europe/Zurich, David Crossley a écrit :
>> ...#24463 is a patch for the Petstore sample which would be
>> excellent to have in the 2.1.3 release. It does fix
>> a lot of bugs and incomplete facilities. It also begins
>> to use Woody. Also it is "only" a Sample.
>>
>> If people are happy, then i am ready to commit it on
>> Wednesday Europe morning...
>
> +1, it is "only" a sample, it won't break anything critical. Thanks
> for this.

Carsten, what is the status of the component proxy? If we have such a
big memory leak, I think we should get it solved before doing the
release.

Also note that there seems to be consensus on making Sylvain's
restricted flowscript calling policy in 2.1.3

These two might just well "unfreeze" the tree? WDYT?

--
Stefano.