cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Unico Hommes" <Un...@hippo.nl>
Subject Starting CTP (was: Re: MountTableMatcher)
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2003 15:28:49 GMT

Giacomo Pati wrote:

> Unico Hommes wrote:

<snip/>

> > I started on a Maven plugin
> > for cocoon some time ago exactly for this reason. But unfortunately
> > haven't been able to work on it lately. Maybe something for CTP if
> > that would prove to take off.
>
> We already have such Maven plugins and if CTP will start we
> sure will contribute.

It seems I'm going to dedicate some time to further this plugin. How can
we coordinate this effort best? I can continue with my own effort or we
can decide to join forces now and find some place to host Giacomo's
Maven plugin. How do people feel about David Crossley's proposal of
using the cocoon-2.1 repository to get started on this?

Regards, Unico