cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Unico Hommes" <Un...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: ComponentSelector could not find the component for hint [personnel]
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2003 15:18:29 GMT

I know, I did that. The repository block depends on the databases block.
Look for the inspector configuration entry in cocoon.xconf. Inside is a
configuration for a SimpleJdbcSourceDescriptor. It uses the personel
datasource. Should I comment the offending configuration? Or should the
user?

Regards, Unico.