cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Unico Hommes" <Un...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: sitemap logging?
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2003 18:12:47 GMT

I've done what Peter suggested. It was a minimal change in Cocoon class
and SitemapLanguage class. I've also verified that Fortress also makes
the LoggerManager available from the ServiceManager. I believe we should
fix this now instead of later and have it included in the upcoming 2.1.3
release. Implementation of Sylvain's proposal for relative logger
categories can be done later.

WDYT?