cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Unico Hommes" <Un...@hippo.nl>
Subject Cannot easily set http status
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2003 13:21:35 GMT

Working on davmap I noticed that the way I was setting the status code
in the Serializer wasn't working. This is what I do:

<map:match pattern="status/*">
  <map:generate src="status.xml" />
  <map:serialize type="xml" status-code="{1}" />
</map:match>

But it seems that the status-code attribute is not being resolved. I
propose we change this.

Then I thought I may be able to set it on fom response object in the
flow. But this too seems not to be possible. However, changing this
seems to be a little more straightforward since setStatus is not a
method on the environment Response interface but on the HttpResponse
implementation instead. I propose we add this method to the fom and make
it a nop in case we are dealing with a different Response implementation
than HttpResponse.

Thoughts?

-- Unico