cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Unico Hommes" <Un...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/flow/javascript/fom FOM_Cocoon.java
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2003 18:53:54 GMT

What about defining the setStatus method on Response interface then?

I really think we should be able to response.setStatus from the flow. In
applications where you do advanced http handling I think it's desireable
to keep all the http related processing in one place and not set the
response headers in the flow and status code in the sitemap.

Unico