cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject persisting re-arranged repeater-rows
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2003 12:47:22 GMT
Hi All,

I am struggling with persisting re-arranged repeater rows.

I have a form that edits an Album Bean which has a (java.util.List)
'Resources' Property which is populated by Resource Beans.

I have the List of Resource Beans represented in the form as a
repeater-widget, with move-up, move-down buttons.

When I click one of the up/down buttons, the repeater-rows get
re-arranged correctly in the form.

When I save the Album (I am using Hibernate, with cascading) the change
in the ordering is not persisted.

I am clearly missing something ..... has anyone else had with a similar
issue?

Any suggestions?

Thanks for any help

regards Jeremy