cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: persisting re-arranged repeater-rows
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2003 11:27:09 GMT

On 26 Nov 2003, at 11:02, Jeremy Quinn wrote:

> Is there some way to add an event-handler to my up/down buttons on
> each row that could do the same re-arrangement on my Bean as is
> happening to the Repeater?

How do you get the index of the repeater-row that had it's row-action
widget clicked, when you are inside the wd:on-activate javascript
handler?

Apart from the re-arranging issue .... I am also trying to work out how
to make a row-action widget that will take the user to a new page to
choose data to fill an existing row-field (I need to choose a reference
to one of many objects stored in XIndice), before returning to the
original form.

Thanks for any suggestions.

regards Jeremy