cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: MountTableMatcher
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2003 17:33:15 GMT

On 19 Nov 2003, at 17:17, Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> Jeremy Quinn wrote:
>
> <snip/>
>
>>> We do basically the same thing. Note that with MountTableMatcher you
>>> no
>>> longer need to patch the cocoon root sitemap.
>>

>> It was a toss-up between patching the root sitemap, or patching the
>> mount-table.xml ;)
>

> Do you need to patch mount-table.xml? This file is not stored in the
> CVS and is not in build/ and therefore isn't impacted neither by "cvs
> update" nor "build clean".

It contains an absolute path to where this particular developer had
kept their copy of the project.

So AFAIU, amongst our small group, yes we do need to patch it.

Unfortunately I have found a flaw in my scheme .....

This patch does not work properly (it writes every time), because
Variable expansion does not happen in the 'xmap' tag itself (in the
'unless' attribute)   :

<xmap xpath="/sitemap/pipelines/pipeline"
     replace-properties="true"
     unless="match[contains(@pattern,'${project.mount}')]"
     insert-after="match[contains(@pattern,'api')]"

     <map:match pattern="${project.mount}/**">
       <map:mount src="file:/${basedir}/${project.webapp}/"
        uri-prefix="${project.mount}" check-reload="yes"/>
     </map:match>
</xmap>

regards Jeremy