cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject [OT] IDEA (Was: whitespace cleanup and efficiency drive)
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2003 14:13:18 GMT
Le Mercredi, 12 nov 2003, à 14:57 Europe/Zurich, Stefano Mazzocchi a
écrit :
> ...I'll keep you people posted on this since many switchers find
> themselves with one thing missing: a decent java IDE...

FWIW, I've been using IDEA on macosx since the beginning of this year,
and I like it a lot (actually they could send me a bag of chocolate,
I've said this several times already ;-)

I'm not an IDE guy though, so I don't know about "exotic" features, but
for editing, navigating code, debugging and launching ant tasks it is
perfect for me, and you can feel that its designers are code guys - it
is packed with nice touches which make my (programming) life easier!

-Bertrand