cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/documentation/xdocs features.xml book.xml index.xml
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2003 15:59:00 GMT

On 24 Nov 2003, at 20:55, Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> From: gounis@osmosis.gr
>

>> so why not start to rate  wiki pages so if anyone want to do
>> something
>> start  with most wanted pages ?
>
> Good idea but I think it depends when Doco, our new documentation
> system
> will be available. AFAIK Stefano is working on it.
>
> Stefano WDYT?

My suggestion is to keep doing stuff like Doco wasn't there. Don't
depend on it as I don't have a timeline for this. I'm currently trying
to get Slide operational and found myself in the middle of the
resurrection of the slide community and in the middle of apachecon.

but I now have root access on moof.apache.org so I'll be able to make
something available life pretty soon.

But again, don't wait for me.

--
Stefano.