cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>
Subject Re: Thank you
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2003 13:28:51 GMT
Ryan Hoegg wrote:
> Out of curiosity, why did you decide not to break this form up into
> multiple pages?

In hindsight, this might have been a better decision, but:

1) we showed the customer a prototype with tabbed pages and he liked it
2) all of the fields belong to the same entity and it makes sense to
edit them all together
3) it's cooler ;-)

If we decided to split the form up, I'm pretty sure it won't cost us
much: each form would just bind to a different subtree of the whole
document. Just a little more flowscript code to implement the required
flows, but it's mostly cut&paste.

	Ugo

Phone: +39.0382.525100 - E-mail: u.cei@cbim.it