cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Collen <colle...@umn.edu>
Subject Re: Thank you
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2003 04:55:40 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Ugo Cei wrote:
>
>>This morning we demoed the beta version of the application we've been
>>developing during the last couple of months to the customer, and
>>everything went very well.
>
> <snip/>
>
>>So it is with great pleasure that I want to say a big *THANK YOU* to all
>>the people involved in the development of Cocoon, for building such a
>>great platform. I love you.
>

> Thanks to you for sharing success stories. We developers should
> do this more often. It also enables people to pacify their boss.

It also makes for good case studies/testimonials as to why Cocoon rocks
so much, and is worth the time invested in learning everything.  Stories
like Ugo's, and others (See "A general Note", [1]), are perfect to put
on pages as to why people should use Cocoon.  We can extoll the virtues
of SoC for ages, but if we have users who can give concrete examples of
how Cocoon helped them, all the better for the project.  This is the
kind of publicity we need to get "out there".

[1] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=106970631727862&w=2

> --David

Regards,

Tony