cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <jheini...@virbus.de>
Subject Re: Refactoring woody styling (was Re: Woody Rant)
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2003 20:32:50 GMT
On 23.11.2003 20:21, Antonio Gallardo wrote:

> Stefano Mazzocchi dijo:
>
>>At the same time, all the style should happen in the XSLT thus the
>><HTML> calendar strings worries me.
>

> I think it can be easily addresses by "inspecting" with XPath if there is
> a widget with Date datatype. In that way we can enclose between an
> <xsl:if> all the calendar sutff. Is this OK?

No ;-)

Stefano simply also dislikes document.write() and this should be
replaced completely by a DOM conform JavaScript.

What you suggest is another issue. Sylvain also wants to remove the
calendar stuff from the resulting HTML if it is not needed, but I think
this can be done in a cleaner way :-)

Joerg