cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/documentation/xdocs features.xml
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2003 20:04:30 GMT
gounis@osmosis.gr wrote:

>so why not start to rate  wiki pages so if anyone want to do something
>start  with most wanted pages ?

It is simpler than that.

A page gets into the CVS when someone wants to put it there. So if you
think a page should be in the CVS, then suggest it here, and if it seems
generally appropriate, produce the necessary patch, and someone'll
commit it.

Compare the workload for a committer for converting a wiki doc into
xdocs to the work for simply committing a patch. Far less. Provide
patches (after a little discussion) and you may well find them committed.

Regards, Upayavira