cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <jheini...@virbus.de>
Subject Re: Removing deprecated i18n features
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2003 11:52:53 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Currently I'm looking into i18n transformer... Couple of most irritating
> problems I want to solve are:
> * No reload of catalogues on change

This would be very cool!

> * Crashes when <message/> contains tag with attributes: <message>bla <a

> href="bla> bla </a> bla </message>

That also.

Is it also possible to do i18n recursive? I.e. something like

<message key="key"><i18n:text key="anotherkey"/></message>

We used such a recursive replacing heavily in one project. There it was done
using XSLT quite easily by xsl:key and key().

> While I'm at it, I might as well remove some of the old cruft, such as
> old style configuration and old namespace.
>
> Any objections?

No besides Bruno's comment on the namespace.

Joerg

--
System Development
VIRBUS AG