cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>
Subject Re: Refactoring woody styling (was Re: Woody Rant)
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2003 08:14:09 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> At the same time, all the style should happen in the XSLT thus the
> <HTML> calendar strings worries me.

I am using another calendar with Woody:
<http://dynarch.com/mishoo/calendar.epl>. As the author says:

"It works with Mozilla, Netscape >= 6.0, all other Gecko-based browsers,
Internet Explorer >= 5.0 for Windows, Opera 7, Safari and Konqueror."

and has much better support for styling and i18n, AFAIU. Sincerely, I
haven't looked at the code to check if it prints HTML strings.

Only problem with it: it's LGPL :-(. Maybe we can bug the author to
switch to an Apache-compatible license or release it under a dual
licensing scheme.

	Ugo

Phone: +39.0382.525100 - E-mail: u.cei@cbim.it