cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Collen <colle...@umn.edu>
Subject Continuations and the web
Date Sun, 23 Nov 2003 20:16:20 GMT
There's a few interesting posts going on over at [1] regarding the use
of continuations on web.

I tried to set one of the people commenting straight on how it works in
Cocoon, but they seems to be convinced it's being done all wrong.  I
think it's just due to their lack of understanding about exactly how
Cocoon works.

In particular, post [2] is the most interesting (and ranty).

Then again, that post is the author's opinion.  The nice thing about the
web is that there's no one "right way" to do anything.

I would be interested in investigating the whole "URL as accessing an
object or an object's methods" idea though... much how Zope works.

Thoughts?

Tony

[1]
http://www.manageability.org/blog/stuff/web-based-continuations/talkback/1069462964