cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Oliver <res1c...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Introducing IOC for Java classes created in flowscript
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2003 16:46:46 GMT
See Interpreter.java in the example package of
ftp://ftp.primaryinterface.com/pub/javacAPI/javacAPI.zip. It provides a
CompilingClassLoader that implements findClass() by using the Eclipse
java compiler to compile source files. By combining this with Rhino's
ability to dynamically use custom classloaders (see
http://www.mozilla.org/rhino/rhino15R4.html "Scripting classes from any
class loader") you should be able to create a Flowscript development
environment that doesn't require the explicit use of javac.

Regards,

Chris