cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Collen <colle...@umn.edu>
Subject Re: OJB and Cocoon
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2003 07:26:17 GMT
Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> Hi:
>
> Sorry, but I am reviewing old mails. ;-D
>
> This mail was wrote recently and cleary present the position of Hibernate
> Team about to not change the LGPL license. See this post in a OJB list:
>
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.ojb.user/10414/match=lgpl

Thanks for the update, Antonio.  I plan on diving into OJB and object
persistence soon for a project at work.  It's probably overkill, but I
need an excuse to learn a new skill ;)  Anyway, hopefully I will be able
to come up with a substantial application that Cocoon could benefit
from.  I look forward to playing with some new toys soon =

> Best Regards,
>
> Antonio Gallardo.
>
> PS: The below mail was in time when Stefano was having good times in
> Guayaquil. ;-D
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Antonio Gallardo.

Regards,