cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: MountTableMatcher
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2003 18:37:27 GMT
Jeremy,

Splendid article. Stuff I've been thinking about a lot recently too.

Just one useful quote from the Ant manual:

<property environment="env"/>
<echo message="Number of Processors = ${env.NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS}"/>
<echo message="ANT_HOME is set to = ${env.ANT_HOME}"/>

With this, you can get at ${env.COCOON_HOME}, etc.

Regards, Upayavira