cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <tcu...@vafer.org>
Subject Re: DynamicSelectionListTestCase
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2003 14:39:58 GMT
Ugo Cei wrote:
>> ...wait a minute: shouldn't our build system be using the versions
>> from the endorsed dir???
>

> Of course, but cocoon.sh explicitly does:
>
> ENDORSED_LIBS="$COCOON_HOME/lib/endorsed"
> ENDORSED="-Djava.endorsed.dirs=$ENDORSED_LIBS"
>
> whereas build.sh does:
>
> ANT_OPTS=-Djava.endorsed.dirs=lib/endorsed
> export ANT_OPTS
>
> Probably the latter is not enough, sincerely I don't know.

Well, I am currently under windows and the build.bat does:

  call %ANT_HOME%\bin\ant -Djava.endorsed.dirs=lib\endorsed

Which could not be more explicit IMO. Anyone an idea?

Maybe we could output the version numbers of the used
Xerces and Xalan on the build process. That might help
finding such classpath issues
--
Torsten