cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Johann Romefort <romef...@club-internet.fr>
Subject Re: rich clients and macromedia flex
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2003 09:48:40 GMT
    I m also using Flash as a frontend, for a complex form generation +
Cocoon with flow (based on linotype)
for storage in file based XML repository and aggregation.
    I agree with you Bertrand, the combination is really a killer, since
the Flash player offers XML parsing and
generation capabilities (with support for XPath directly built-in the
player since FP7.0). I could write a little
overview of the possible architectures if anyone is interested in
playing with this kind of things.

johann