cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Kavanagh <...@dotech.com>
Subject Re: [OT] - About MS published schemas
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2003 03:47:01 GMT
Saw this too. Seems like once some standard transforms are built, they
should get included with cocoon. I'd like to see something go from a
result-set to the Excel template (due to be published in Dec '03).
Still, you'd have to know that the Office 2003 suite is going to be
installed at all of your client machines. (A bit optimistic at this stage).

David