cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/woody/samples/resources woody-field-styling.xsl
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2003 03:20:48 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

> Sylvain Wallez wrote:
>
>> Noooooooooooo!!
>>
>> I spent a large part of the afternoon and all this evening on these
>> issues and just solved them!
>>
>> I was just doing the final polishing before committing. Please wait a
>> few minutes.
>

> It's sooooo complicated! I'd not be able to do it as I don't know
> javascript that well :)
>
> Do you mind some simplifications? I.e.:
> * Move all <div/>s just right after (or before) calendar div (in
> woody-field-body, <apply-templates select="//wi:help" mode="popup-div"/>

After some thinking... I like this placing of <div>s. The only problem
might be in woody-lib.js, line 72:

    var element = document.getElementById(this.id);

AFAIU, not all currently used browsers supporting this ... At least in
Matt's library there are checks like:

   if(document.getElementById){use_gebi=....

Vadim