cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/woody/samples/resources woody-field-styling.xsl
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2003 03:01:16 GMT
Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

>>> Sylvain Wallez wrote:
>>>
> <snip/>

>> Ok, I'm working on it... Found some issues with IE with the above
>> code... Will try some workaround(s)...
>

> Noooooooooooo!!
>
> I spent a large part of the afternoon and all this evening on these
> issues and just solved them!
>
> I was just doing the final polishing before committing. Please wait a
> few minutes.

It's sooooo complicated! I'd not be able to do it as I don't know
javascript that well :)

Do you mind some simplifications? I.e.:
 * Move all <div/>s just right after (or before) calendar div (in
woody-field-body, <apply-templates select="//wi:help" mode="popup-div"/>
 * Move script snippets to the <head/> (in woody-field-head,
<apply-templates select="//wi:help" mode="popup-script"/>)
?

Then, init handlers and couple of functions will go away.

Vadim