cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Hochsteger <e9625...@student.tuwien.ac.at>
Subject Re: M$ publishes Word Document ML / Hello World Sample attached
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2003 06:08:06 GMT
Hi!

Pleas don't panic!

If you read my mail carefully all I did was letting you all know, that
there are XML Schemas available and also noted, that I don't know if
that is relevant for us (meaning: I don't know, if we really have to
cope with the XML schema at all).

What I meant with "adding to CVS if someone wants to" was just the
sample (not the XML schema - that would be nonesense), although I had
not the opinion that this is such a great example that it has to be in CVS.

Sorry, if I potentially did some harm to the community, but all I wanted
to do is to see, how easy it is to make a new hello-world example for
this document format. I'm not interested any further in it nor did I
plan to inject some patent issues which might kill Cocoon (but I still
fail to see how such a hello-world example would allow to do this).

So if it's all that dramatic, please forget about the example (and we
have to think about removing the poi examples as well, since they
produce much more proprietary file formats ;-).

Bye,
	Andreas

--
Andreas Hochsteger