cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <gian...@apache.org>
Subject XSP "official" position
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2003 01:58:03 GMT
Interesting comments here at ApacheCon. Some users are still convinced
that we're pushing XSP as the prominent way to build interactive stuff
and web applications. Actually on the site there is no particular
endorsement of XSP, but there not either a word of warning about this
approach being "deprecated" in favor of the flow idea. I do think that
it would be nice to put some carefully thought out phrasing on the main
XSP page stating that, while still supported, we do think that there are
now better alternatives for dynamic websites/applications.

WDYT?

--
Gianugo Rabellino