cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: MountTableMatcher
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2003 19:20:41 GMT
Geoff Howard wrote:

> I haven't looked at the issues involved with the MountTableMatcher,
> but I've been wanting this ability in the Ant task for a while.

Well, you've got it now!

>> Beyond that, if you and others feel that the sitemap patch is
>> overkill, I'm happy to remove it and just use it on my own systems
>> (after all, that is only one file on src/confpatch).
>
> It also seems like this can be done pretty easily with a separate conf
> patch file - to patch the patch so to speak.

That's how I did it. I put mount-table.xmap into src/confpatch.

> Also remember that the conf patch target can be run standalone - no
> need to re-run the whole build just to patch a few conf files.  Also,
> the location of the patches is itself configurable - this makes
> integrating the task into your own build easier.

Interesting. I'd rather integrate my build into Cocoon's, rather than
the other way around, and now I can see that all I've got to do is stick
files into a confpatch folder, which is really great.

Regards, Upayavira