cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Collen <colle...@umn.edu>
Subject Re: [RT] ComponentizedProcessor (was RE: Migrating TreeProcessor to Fortress)
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2003 21:30:30 GMT
Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> Tony Collen wrote:

<snip>

>> But maybe this isn't really a problem, if you have everything in a
>> subsitemap, even your "main" one, then you wouldn't have to worry.
>> Likewise, just declare no components in the supersitemap and you're
>> good to go.
>

> That's a solution. Another one may be to take advantage of the
> public/private component managers I suggested. We could declare
> "private" views and resources that would be only visible in the current
> sitemap. But I'm not sure we need this extra semantic complexity.

Hmm,

<map:view inheritable="true"/> ?

Seems simple enough for me.  Not too keen on the implementation details
though ;)

PS, here in the US it's Veteran's Day, which seems very similar to your
holiday in France.  I had to go to the Department of Motor Vehicles and
transfer the title for a car I just bought, but I found out it's a
government holiday, so the important stuff is all closed today ;(

> Sylvain

Tony