cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrzej Jan Taramina" <andr...@chaeron.com>
Subject Best way to edit XML file using Cocoon?
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2003 02:29:15 GMT
I'm writing an application that presents a high level UI to the users in a
browser, but under the covers it is building/editing/modifying an XML
document which keeps track of all the things the user wants to do.

Any advice on the best way to implement this?

I figured on storing a DOM instance in the users session, and then using
flowscript to control the app flow and to edit the XML DOM structure in the
session as each user request comes in.  When the user has completed the
workflow, I would serialize the DOM instance out into a database for storage.

Thoughts?  Suggestions?

Thx!

Andrzej Jan Taramina
http://www.chaeron.com