cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <giac...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/generation XPathDirectoryGenerator.java
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2003 16:35:16 GMT

Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> giacomo@apache.org wrote:
>
>>  + * resource. A <code>nsmapping</code> parameter can be specified to

>> point to a file containing lines to map prefixes
>>  + * to namespaces like this:
>>  + * </p>
>>  + * <p>
>>  + *  prefix=namespace-uri<br/>
>>  + *  prefix2=namespace-uri-2
>>  + * </p>
>>

> Just a quick one -- why configuration is not used, but properties file?

I couldn't think of an elegant way to parametrize more that one
prefix/namespace pair as

  <map:parameter name="prefix.1" value="p"/>
  <map:parameter namespace.1" value="http://....."/>
  <map:parameter name="prefix.2" value="q"/>
  <map:parameter namespace.2" value="http://....."/>

wasn't really elegant. But if you have a good idea just throw it in :-)

--
Giacomo Pati