cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject change subjects please (was Re: [Vote] empty HTTP responses [was Re: Cannot easily set http status])
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2003 13:04:37 GMT
Is this even still a vote?  It seems that it has devolved into a conversation.
Perhaps a change in title will get more people in on the conversation--or
perhaps turning it into an RT would help.

Being drakonian on messages with [VOTE] in the title will make it clear if we
are still voting or not.  I don't even know what the outcome of the vote was.